Monday, August 10, 2009

seyesly sedey...

You know we belong together
I have no time for you to be playing
With my heart like this
You ll be mine forever can't you see
Why do you play with my head,
Why do you play with my mind?

Said we'd be forever
Said it will never die
How could you love me and leave me
Slowly you change
When all my heart belongs to you

Dear I can't sleep at night without holding you tight
Each time I try I just break down and cry
Pain in my head
I'd rather be dead

Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let you go
I know you really love me,
You just don't realize

Maybe I'll forgive you?
We should be happy together?
Forever, you and i?

I'm here for you

All those times of night when you just hurt me
And just run out with that other fella
I knew about it, I just didn't care
You just don't understand how much I love you do you?

Right now, I'm just in so much pain
My heart is lonely......
My heart hurts.....
Yes I feel pain too....
Please......I'm begging you

0 comments: