Saturday, July 18, 2009

HappY!!!


The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up...
yup..i agree with Mr
Mark Twain who said that...
simple and easily to understand kan???
I trust Mark Twain coz when I c smiling people..I can feel their happiness too..
If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time!!!Seriously!!!Trust me...
But sometime, i think that
nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy...
Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around....so PLEASE dear fwen, don't stop being happy ok???

PS:
Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.....wink!!!

0 comments: